Leadership poem

To be a good leader you have to be proactive, if you are proactive  you think three steps ahead of everyone else. Work to master your enviorment to avoid problems before they arise.

Respect others. If you do that you will automatically earn respect.

Be confident. If you are shy you are not a very good leader and you can overcome that by talking to people you wouldnt normally talk with. Gain your confidence bit by bit everyday.

Be enthusiastic. If you are enthusiastic it automatically makes you feel better.

Be organized. The more organized you are the more people like you, nobody likes an untidy person

Take initative. It makes more people think you are a perfect leader.

Listen to Others, No one will want to follow you if you dont listen to them

One thought on “Leadership poem

1. Hi Sarah!

I think your insight on what makes a good leader is fantastic! I am a college student studying to become a teacher at SUNY Fredonia, and I think being a good teacher is very similar to being a good leader.

Another attribute of a good leader is the ability to listen, because no one will want to follow you if they feel like you don’t care about what they have to say.

What inspired you to write a poem on leadership?

I myself am not particularly great at poetry but you have done a fantastic job! Keep up the great work!

-Victoria